The Mobile version of EagleConnect is now available. Mobile users should automatically be directed to the mobile site.
The EagleConnect mobile site can be visited at eagleconnect.unt.edu/mobile.
Office 365 ProPlus now available to current students through EagleConnect!
Current student EagleConnect accounts are now licensed to use Office 365 ProPlus!
What comes with Office 365 ProPlus?
- Office 2013 for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1
- Office 2011 for Mac OSX 10.5.8 and newer
- Office Mobile for iOS 6.1 and newer (iPhone only)
- Office Mobile for Android 4.0 and newer
These are full "offline" installations of Microsoft Office. You will be able to use Office on up to 5 Windows or Mac machines and use Office Mobile on up to 5 mobile devices.
Find out more by reading over the June issue of Benchmarks' Helpdesk FYI
EagleConnect OneDrive and Office Web Apps added
On November 19th, 2013 OneDrive and Office Web Apps were added to current student EagleConnect accounts. OneDrive offers 50 GB of cloud based storage and Office Web Apps provide a free browser based version of the Microsoft Office suite.
On October 29th, 2013, EagleConnect email was upgraded to Microsoft Office 365 Wave 15. This summer UNT upgraded to Office 365 wave 14, the move to wave 15 added a number of features including an improved User Interface (UI), OneDrive, and Office Web Apps.
Watch an overview of the new EagleConnect Wave 15 features!
Please visit the upgrade page
to find out more information about the upgrade and answers to common questions.
Blackboard Learn has replaced our existing Distance Learning System, Blackboard Vista. Blackboard Learn email message are sent directly to your UNT EagleConnect Account.
Important Things to Know:
- EagleConnect is the official UNT email service for students and applicants. Click here to find out why you should be checking your EagleConnect email!
- If you would like your email forwarded to an external address (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.),
you must configure forwarding in EagleConnect.
- Is this your first time using EagleConnect? Please see these instructions to get started!